Sidetracked

I was looking for William Helm in the 1850 census of Warren county, Kentucky. I eventually found the entry. "Eventually" is a relative term. Let's face it, I am sitting at home using familysearch.org. Someone other than myself has transcribed all the entries from microfilm and then had it uploaded to this website. If that transcriber read the name as "William D. Heden," so be it. I found it after a few minutes.

Also on the page was this bewildering mix of names.
If I were transcribing it, I would have to go with Beaface F., Affice, Cleanface/Cloadface, James, Whiteface, Stanface, Alface, Radforce and Josephine. What I must do now is see if I can track down the actual names of the Gardner children.

I am easily sidetracked in genealogy.

UPDATE: The familysearch researcher transcribed the names as
Beafua
Allice
Woodford
James
Whiteford
Stanford
Alfred
Radford
Josaphine.

A kinsman on a genie website fills in some gaps: Woodford N., Joseph Radford, William Stanford, James Bluford, John Alford and Daniel Milford (who was born after the 1850 census).