The Case of the Blind Man's Bluff

Another peachy Perry Mason.

Down-and-out young woman: And as for Daddy Slade, he hated me so much he wouldn't give me the fuzz off a peach.

There's been a robbery at Daddy's jewelry store.
Daddy Slade: I thought you might help me get the jewelry back even more quickly.
PM: By pulling it out of my pocket?

As we know from the opening scene, the robbery was an inside job by trusted employee Karl Addison.
PM: What we need now is to get more dope on the other people around Addison.

Slade daughter-in-law: If Jimmy pushes Karl, he might come through with some money.
PM: I'm afraid somebody has already pushed Karl. Too hard.
Slade daughter-in-law: What do you mean?
PM: Last night he was pushed off his roof. He's dead.

HB: Your honor, I must protest these harassing tactics.
PM: Since when is it harassment to prove a point?