The Case of the Hesitant Hostess

Kim: I got you a good job, didn’t I?
Inez: Dance hostess? Best way I know to get a massage to music.

PD; How were the girls at the Danceland Ballroom last night?
PM: Well rehearsed.

Tragg (to Perry): I’m glad to see you in a good humor. Now sit down and let me make you unhappy.

PM to a witness: A jury of your peers might give you up to life in a federal penitentiary. Would you prefer that or the gas chamber?

And in the wrap-up in Perry's office later:
PD: I'm supposed to pick up Inez at 9 o'clock. She wants me to recommend a good business college.
DS: Just what do you know about business colleges?
PD: I used to teach at one of the finest.
PM: Mm-hmm. Paul was a track coach. They figured any girl he couldn't catch in three laps around the desk was ready for the business world.