The Case of the Frustrated Folk-Singer

I haven't done a PM post in weeks, for two reasons. One: We've been away from MeTV during most of that period. Two: The cycle is mid-Season 8 (1965) and the writers didn't seem to go in for funny dialogue. I will just have to wait them out.

"The Case of the Frustrated Folk-Singer" was an exercise in frustration, all right. I wished them all dead (except for the regulars, of course, and Gary Crosby). They were the most maddening crop of characters ever collected on one set. And for all I know Gary Crosby's character, "Jazbo," may have been the murderer. I fell asleep before the case went to trial and didn't wake up until Kojak had started. Perry's client was the "folk singer." She may not have killed that angry agent, but she could sure murder a tune.