The Case of the Credulous Quarry


Complicated story involving a man who struck a woman with his block-long car and his friend who tried to help him from being charged with the woman’s death. A lot of betrayals of "friendship" and an elaborate backstory. I fell asleep for 15 minutes of the show and perhaps something witty was said then. Otherwise, it was a struggle to keep track of the scheme, the denials and even the similarities in appearance of two of the men in the case.

I should get the DVDs of the series, shouldn't I? That way I could get screenshots and verify the accuracy of my quotes. But I don't any Perry Mason video. I just watch it weeknights on MeTV. These are probably edited, too, so that we can get our full serving of commercials. "But, wait! There's more!"

The show does end the way I remember so many episodes ending when I was a kid: Perry taking Della out to dinner. In an ESG book, it would be a thick steak. In last night’s show, the entree was not mentioned.