The Case of the Barefaced Witness

Iris: I have one relative in the world, my Aunt Sarah. I'm sure she also believes the worst about me, but at least she has plenty of room.
Later:
Iris: Hello, Aunt Sarah. You needn't have come to meet me.
Aunt Sarah: I never avoid the unpleasant.
Zing!

Perry asks a woman about the sale of her family's farm. Who bought it? he asked her.
Witness: Well, I don't recall exactly.(She thinks for a moment.) Yes, it was Leticia Cochran of San Diego. 
PD: Leticia Cochran doesn't own the Buskirk farm anymore. She sold it to Intersolidated Steel.

Leticia Cochran is a name that trips right off the tongue. Kind of like Intersolidated.

Aunt Sarah, who looked ancient to me, says that she is 61. Actually she was only 57 at the time the show aired.

Actress Josephine Hutchinson in early 1961.