Google Newspaper Archives, unlocked

I made a spreadsheet of the U.S. newspapers (in English) that are in the Google Newspaper Archives. I've been using these archives for research and it has bugged me no end that there is no index to the communities these newspapers represent. So I looked at the links for each entry (skipping the ones that are obviously French, German, Spanish, etc.) and then listed the town. In some cases there were some errors in the newspaper names by the Google transcribers. And I'm sure in some cases I made my own errors.

Alabama:
  • Alabama Citizen: Birmingham
  • Cherokee County Herald; Centre
  • Clay News; Clay
  • Florala News; Florala
  • Times Daily (Florence Times); Florence
  • Gadsden Times; Gadsden
  • Democrat-Reporter; Linden
  • Thomasville News; Thomasville
  • Tuscaloosa News; Tuscaloosa
  • North Alabamian and Times; Tuscumbia
  • Tuskegee News; Tuskegee
  • Lamar Democrat and Sulligent News; Vernon
Alaska:
  • Anchorage Daily News; Anchorage
  • Southeast Alaska's Island News; Thorne Bay