Occupation idea

I got an email from the service that provides my account. The subject line was "Verify This Account." My initial reaction was to trash the email unread, but I opened it. Oh, dear, the company is congested and is getting rid of excess baggage. Will I please provide my login name, password, DOB, occupation and country of residence.

I believe these scammers should hire someone for whom English is a first language. Have that English-speaker look at the scam letter for grammar and coherence. Then send it out. That way the scammer could avoid passages like this :
After you must -have followed the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thank you for your usual co-operation. 
"After you must -have followed the instructions in the sheet." Warning bells going off! And I can't think when I last saw cooperation hyphenated like that. It's not wrong, but it's certainly not current usage.

Scammers might be more successful if they have at least one proofreader. You gotta know the territory!