Born to be an engineer


This is Claud Clifford Lomax, Jr., age 6 months and 2 days. He is a non-relative, a stranger, but from the picture and its inscription, I know four things about him.
1. His full name.
2. His father's full name.
3. What he looked like the day he was 6 months and 2 days old.
4. He was born to be an engineer.

From Google I know a few more things about him.
5. He became an engineer. The safety pins keeping his pants in place taught him early on: There's got to be a better way. He graduated from the University of Illinois in civil engineering/hydraulics in 1940 and did post-graduate work. I know he was a professor at Stanford and at Washington State University.
6. His father is buried in Abingdon, Illinois. But Claud Jr. lived much of his adult life in the Northwest (Washington and Idaho).
7. He died March 9, 2002.

What I don't know is:
Does anyone in his family want that baby picture my grandmother kept for whatever reason or should I just toss it?