Try it; you'll like it!

Planters Black Label Santa Fe Roasted Chipotle seasoned cashews and almonds. I noticed this item at Sam's and bought a jar (around $9). Wow! Delicious. I wonder if this is a toe-in-the-water effort by Planters. They don't mention the product on their website. Guess that means I need to buy several jars on my next visit.

Kettle Brand potato chips in Sweet Onion flavor. At Wal-Mart for $2.50 for a 9-ounce bag. Also delicious. On deck: the jalapeƱo flavor.

New recipe time, right? How about Macadamia Almond Brittle? I more or less followed this recipe, except I switched from microwave to stovetop because I haven't seen the temperature sensor device for my Radarange in 20 years and I wasn't finding 2-3 minutes long enough to get the candy to 300◦. I also used cocoa roasted almonds because the other kind I had were the raw, sliced variety. I've made peanut brittle for years and my recipe doesn't use raw peanuts so I didn't want to use raw almonds. The results were delicious.