In the frame

The next time I buy an art poster, remind me to purchase one already framed. I bought a poster of "Two's Company" six years ago. I just unrolled it today. Now I need to buy a frame. If I had bought it framed, we could have been enjoying it for the past six years. And it would be flat.

The artist is Duane Bryers. I looked to see if there was a ready-made frame for the poster and what did I find? Duane Bryers is famous for doing an overweight pin-up, Hilda. And she's a cutie, if you like that sort of thing.

And there's this gem from the collector who is such a fan of Bryers' work:
The only thing I found disrespectful about the handling of this lovely lady was her very name. In my opinion the name Hilda sounds like the name of some stern, sexless, matronly frau, which this girl is desperately not. But I have to admit, over the years the name has grown on me.
More here. I am partial to the strawberry cheesecake myself.